POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray humor part x: Povray related movies : Re: Povray humor part x: Povray related movies Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray humor part x: Povray related movies
From: Lance Birch
Date: 17 Jul 1999 01:22:03
Message: <379012fb@news.povray.org>
Hmmm... we're learning Matrices in Math C now... well actually we've already
learnt them, now we're learning about how to solve simultaneous equations
with orders higher than 4.

OK that was some useless information...

Actually, I must say that POV-Ray has improved my understanding of
mathematics much more and has given me a real head start in the math
subjects I'm doing.  The last test we had was all on sine and cosine waves.
One of the Application questions was meant to be quite difficult... but
remembering back to POV-Ray it became obvious how to do it, and I completed
the test in half the time of everyone else... and got the right answers :)

Thank you POV-Team :)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind