POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray humor part x: Povray related movies : Re: Povray humor part x: Povray related movies Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray humor part x: Povray related movies
From: Martin Crisp
Date: 16 Jul 1999 01:53:23
Message: <378ec8d3@news.povray.org>
Remco de Korte wrote in message <378C6BBE.DD06FA5E@xs4all.nl>...
>SamuelT. wrote:
>>
>> More:
>>
>> The Dark Crackle
>> The Neverending Render
>> Star Warps
>> Isosurface Jones and the Texture of Doom
>> #While You Were Sleeping
>> The Truman Sphere
>> Supermandle
>> Forest Bump
>> A Nightmare on #End Street
>> The Twilight Cone
>> Height_Field of Dreams
>>

>These I do find funny.
>
>Come to think of it: this looks a bit like the way a lot of pornmovie-
titles
>are cooked up. Could it be POV serves a similar purpose as porn?

Do a search at deja.com for the thread "A Fistful of Penis" (previously
titled "Games Bored Hicks Play")

(it was x-posted between alt.religion.kibology,
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, alt.karl.malden.nose and a few
others)

>Is POV more satisfying?

That *was* a rhetorical question wasn't it?
POV scenes are probably more realistic...

Have Fun
Martin
--
<Spa### [at] tesseractcomau> is a valid address
If you prefer mnemonic addresses you can use:

My opinions should not be taken as indicative of Tourism Tasmania's
opinions