POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Height Field Warning : Re: Height Field Warning Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Height Field Warning
From: Ken
Date: 13 Jul 1999 01:35:29
Message: <378ACF88.85B62C31@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> One of the reasons I uncheck any of those "Use Background Color for
> Transparency" boxes I come across since I never am sure where that color
> is going to be.

I usualy have set to off but I made a mistake all right ! I Ken Tyler made
a mistake ! Now let if go :)

  I am hoping that others may learn from 'My' mistake and not repeat it. If
it were not for my considerable intellegence I might have made a bug report
instead accusing Pov v3.1g of having a bug. But this didn't happen now did
it ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net