POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New way of specifying transparence? : Re: New way of specifying transparence? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New way of specifying transparence?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 12 Jul 1999 12:12:00
Message: <378A14E6.865EBD32@compuserve.com>
Yes, I think that is right, and my original idea didn't have filter or
transmit, but I think it would probably be a good idea to have them as
well(for the people converting from older textures, and those who like
the words filter and transmit). They would mean the same thing, and they
could be taken out with no problems. Also, this is nowhere near a
complete list of the kinds of transparency possible.