POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Server Stats for June : Re: POV Server Stats for June Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Server Stats for June
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 9 Jul 1999 08:29:01
Message: <3785EB06.B1E3E71E@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
This is some heavy traffic on your server and more than I ever thought
possible. I guess that the IRTC CD-Roms don't pay that amount alone and
not even any higher bandwidth. How can we help (with our limited or not
so limited possibilities)?
Will there be a new POV-Ray CD-ROM?
I guess that many of us would be willing to give their code or pictures
for free so that you could use it to support this wonderful site (at
least I'm willing).

All the Best,

Marc
--