POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : bump_map : bump_map Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  bump_map
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 9 Jul 1999 07:01:23
Message: <3785D6E8.DF5BBD03@xs4all.nl>
Forgive me for sounding stupid (I can't help it, can I?) but I've never used a
bump_map before and I'm having some problems with it. I read about the new
g-version but haven't downloaded it. I've looked at the list of changes but
couldn't really find an answer: I wonder, was there a big in bump_maps that has
been fixed?

(sure I know I'll have to download and install the new version anyway...)

Regards,

Remco
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/