POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Object Movie - Macro?? : Re: Object Movie - Macro?? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Movie - Macro??
From: Martin Crisp
Date: 8 Jul 1999 22:06:21
Message: <3785591d@news.povray.org>
Chris Huff wrote in message <3784CC3B.9BDC5ADA@compuserve.com>...
>Are you talking about the Quicktime object movies which let you rotate
>an object in real time?

Yes.
<bearing in mind that I haven't looked inside clockmod.inc, I was
halfway through solving my problem before I remembered it existed :-) I
describe myself as a sporadic beginner in POV, been using it since v1
but don't have the time on a regular basis to get heavily into it...>

Trivia: I was married the same day as POV 1 was released (according to
the date on my 1.0 docs)

Have Fun
Martin
--
<Spa### [at] tesseractcomau> is a valid address
If you prefer mnemonic addresses you can use:

My opinions should not be taken as indicative of Tourism Tasmania's
opinions