POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov V3.1g is out : Re: Pov V3.1g is out Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:15:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov V3.1g is out
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 8 Jul 1999 08:22:34
Message: <378498A6.BFF8C669@inapg.inra.fr>
Well said, Ken. During all my years with Pov I've come across a relatively small
number of bugs. They rarely prevent me from obtaining a particular effect and when
they do, there are enough other features in pov to play with. Bugs are annoying and
bug hunting may be fun but it's pov's features that make it great.
Gilles