POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : No action clicking on POV-files : No action clicking on POV-files Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  No action clicking on POV-files
From: Dieter Gaffrey
Date: 8 Jul 1999 06:32:32
Message: <37847E1B.86DA6EE1@ufobi6.uni-forst.gwdg.de>
Hallo,

I hope you can help me with my problem existing for several
days. (I don't remember whether there were changes of my system (PC,
W95)
which causes the trouble.)

Normally, when clicking in the Explorer on a (registered)
POV-file, Povray opens, the file will be loaded and it can be edited.
Povray beeing open, clicking on a second or third file, they are
loaded, additionally. Exactly this does not take place now.
If Povray is already open, clicking on a Pov-file results in moving
to the Pov-windows but then nothing more happens.

Thanks for any idea!

Dieter

University of Goettingen, Faculty of Forest Sciences and Forest Ecology
Institute of Forest Biometry and Informatics
Dr. Dieter Gaffrey
Buesgenweg 4
37077 Goettingen
Germany