POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Recommended feature : Re: Recommended feature Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:37:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recommended feature
From: Lance Birch
Date: 7 Jul 1999 05:33:54
Message: <37831f02@news.povray.org>
hehe, I remember one image I did... the entire thing was made with bicubics
(all 4x4 steps)... and there were LOTS of them :)

Take a look here if you want...
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/lancebirch/thezone/pov_rose.jpg

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind