POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : utterly clueless on CMPEG : utterly clueless on CMPEG Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:44 EDT (-0400)
  utterly clueless on CMPEG
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 6 Jul 1999 21:35:41
Message: <3782aeed@news.povray.org>
I have always had much shorter IRTC animations than the rest because I
just cannot fit so many frames into the space limit.

Here is an experiment I just did which yet again convinces me that I
don't understand CMPEG.
A 350 frame animation of 320 x 240 TGA's with birds flapping wings and a
150 frame animation of 160 x 120 TGA's from Gilles Tran's tree macro
were made.

                  350 bird frames        tree frames.
I.CTL            3.8 MB               0.71 MB
IPB.CTL        4.6 MB              0.58 MB
PVRG.CTL   4.4 MB               0.60 MB

In one case, the I.CTL gives the smallest animation; in another, it
gives the largest. >:-p

Bottom line: how do I get Main Actor??