POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Looking for a pre-compiled lparser for Linux? : Re: Looking for a pre-compiled lparser for Linux? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:50:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for a pre-compiled lparser for Linux?
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 7 Jul 1999 03:21:34
Message: <3782FFFD.2F293F48@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Alan Kong wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jul 1999 09:17:01 +0200, Marc Schimmler
> <sch### [at] icauni-stuttgartde> wrote:
>
> >   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> ><Tig### [at] SitcNet>
>
>   Hi, Marc. Look again at Tim Soderstrom's previous post (different in the
> "From" line and the body of his message), paying special attention to the
> spelling of the domain. He spells it "s t i c", but you have it as "s i t
> c". What happens if you try it with the revised spelling?
>
> --
> Alan

Hi Alan!

Your are right! Lazy me tried to use reply to sender with the email
address given in the header! This one is spelled wrong!
I changed it and it worked (at least I did not get an error). Thank you
very much and Tim ... please correct your email address in your browser!

Thanks,

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler