POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : city creating software : Re: city creating software 2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city creating software 2
From: Chris Colefax
Date: 6 Jul 1999 22:42:01
Message: <3782BE9D.D1CDD161@geocities.com>
Cliff,

Deinstitutionalisationism is rife here in the colonies as well - but
it's surely a testament to the English character that you can still
laugh about it!

And yes, of course I would love to see your animation: do let me know
when it's available on the web, or to organize sending it (and I'll do
my best to desist from any 'jolly good show, chaps'!).

Yours,

Chris.