POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A Warning about Geocities : Re: A Warning about Geocities Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Warning about Geocities
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 6 Jul 1999 01:34:56
Message: <37819550.A2BF5B76@buckosoft.com>
Cliff Bowman wrote:
 [ note the clever use of the delete key ]

> There's nothing stopping them gathering up images
> from across their servers and making an expensive coffee-table book
> from them.

Or more likely, press The Yahoo! DVD-ROM
"Now with over 100,000 web sites!!"
"Decrease Web site downloading time by over 1500% !!!"
"Search locally from your computer using YahooQL!"
"Now only $59.99 from our secure web server!"

(No, i don't have an url, i made it up.)
--
           _,--"