POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Differential rotation, splines, dispersion : Re: Differential rotation, splines, dispersion Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Differential rotation, splines, dispersion
From: Gilles Adam
Date: 5 Jul 1999 03:49:10
Message: <3780673C.B3B7B124@obs.univ-lyon1.fr>
Cliff Bowman wrote:
> Hmmm... black hole enviornment eh? Animated? Interesting. Source
> code/pretty pictures please?

Well... I destroyed the existing animation, thinking that
it was a matter of days, no more, to compute it again
with, at last, a nice plane flying above.
This was three months ago...
But I do have a "nice picture", which will be on the
net as soon as I find time for that; I would say a few
days. This is what we call, in french, a "promesse de gascon". Promesse
is, of course, "promise", and a gascon is a man from Gascogne, in the
South of France, where people are sayed to be proud, quick-tempered, and
ready to make promises they will eventually not be able to keep. I am
not gascon, but...
The code will be on the net, too, of course.
Gilles