POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Object Movie - Macro?? : Re: Object Movie - Macro?? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:16:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Movie - Macro??
From: Ken
Date: 4 Jul 1999 23:19:08
Message: <378023DA.FE9A45BC@pacbell.net>
Martin Crisp wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've been working on a fairly simple task: Rotating an object in 'steps'
> suitable for making object movie frames. I have it working to the stage
> where I could take it into a macro... My questions now are
> essentially...
>
> Does such a thing already exist?
> If not, anyone interested if I can get it happening?

  I don't think I quite understand what the function of this is supposed to
perform. Could you please eleborate a little as to what one would expect
from such a macro function and how it would be better or similar to just
using the clock function inside translate and rotate functions.

Thank you.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net