POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : DWG Converter : Re: DWG Converter Server Time
3 Jul 2024 06:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DWG Converter
From: cadman
Date: 4 Jul 1999 18:38:49
Message: <377fe279@news.povray.org>
What else would you want to export besides a triangle mesh?  If you are
looking to export solid models (CSG), I wrote a program that works with a
DXF2POV converter I wrote.  It won't convert existing files, however it
works well when starting fresh.  If you (or anyone) would be interested in
such a thing, please let me know.