POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Is anyone interested in blobmaster? : Re: Is anyone interested in blobmaster? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:27:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is anyone interested in blobmaster?
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 3 Jul 1999 13:41:40
Message: <377e4b54@news.povray.org>
Again a plug-in would be brilliant, it would save a lot of time.  I'm using
Win 98 and use Blobmaster but being DOS is really annoying to be blunt
(multitasking etc).  It would be great to have MOray being able to do more
as I love it as it is, the plug-in would be a great success!

P3TE

Thomas de Groot <T.d### [at] interNLnet> wrote in message
| I have not had yet the opportunity to use Blobmaster, but:
| Yes, definitely, a Moray plugin would be very useful, and perhaps a
Windows95/98?
| but in that order, please!
|
| Thomas
|
| Rodney Byman wrote:
|
| > Thanks for the response guys. So apparently a Windows 98 version and a
Moray
| > plugin are areas of interest. Any more input? Anyone? Anyway I think the
DOS