POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : city creating software : Re: city creating software 2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city creating software 2
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 3 Jul 1999 14:44:46
Message: <377e15ad.164042572@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 03 Jul 1999 00:41:32 +1000, Chris Colefax
<cco### [at] ledanetcomau> wrote:
[snip]

Good post, you even managed to avoid retaliating on an offended and/or
offensive manner. Remarkably "adult" for Usenet these days.

>Oh well, what with this and the current Yahoo-GeoCities furore it's
>probably best I pack up my files and retire under a rock somewhere...

I know you're joking, if only because you know POV users worldwide
would hunt you down like a dog.. I can almost hear the torch-carrying
villagers now "Upload Colefax - this is your last chance!" <g>

>(not bloody likely!)  But thanks anyway for keeping me on my toes - now
>I'll just have to work on something to really show off!

Hehehe. Bet you can't beat what you've given us so far into a cocked
hat <how do I do a grin THAT wide?>

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at http://www.who3d.cwc.net/
PS change ".duffcom" to ".net" if replying via e-mail