POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : geocities and copyright : Re: geocities and copyright Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: geocities and copyright
From: Lance Birch
Date: 1 Jul 1999 20:32:29
Message: <377c089d@news.povray.org>
>I don't know about other places, but my ISP offers an unlimited number of
>unique e-mail address (i.e. not just aliases) as well as an unlimited
amount

>plenty of free ISPs (only pay normal phone charges) over here, with about
15
>megs being the typical amount of space being offered.. and no adverts at
>all.
>

>/\/\/\//

I wish I was there... over here you get nothing for free when it comes to
the net and everything is overpriced (even the large corporations such as
Telstra who CAN afford to offer low prices seem to offer higher prices than
everyone else... interesting that...).

Generally the going deal here is $20 (or usually more) per month for 10 MB
and 10 email addresses, but there is usually some other agreement, such as
you must have a dial-up account with them (add an extra $35-45 per month for
unlimited hours, limited downloads of usually about 150 MB and 40c per MB
after that...)

Gets expensive quickly... :-(

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind