POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : geocities and copyright : Re: geocities and copyright Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: geocities and copyright
From: Matthew Bennett
Date: 1 Jul 1999 12:39:28
Message: <377b99c0@news.povray.org>
Matt Giwer <mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote in message
<snip>
> Options, find a local ISP that gives webspace instead of one
> that does not. The price with and without is usually the same.
> Offering webspace is a $300.00 HD and an hour to configure it.
> Some places just don't want the maintenance hassle.

I don't know about other places, but my ISP offers an unlimited number of
unique e-mail address (i.e. not just aliases) as well as an unlimited amount

plenty of free ISPs (only pay normal phone charges) over here, with about 15
megs being the typical amount of space being offered.. and no adverts at
all.

/\/\/\//