POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Midnight Modeler 4 : Re: Midnight Modeler 4 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:49:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Midnight Modeler 4
From: Alan Kong
Date: 30 Jun 1999 23:40:52
Message: <377ad755.479111816@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 18:14:15 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>  I am amazed. It has been off line for almost a year now.

  Hi, Ken. Dave Taylor used to frequent the old GraphDev Forum on
CompuServe, I believe. When we moved to GO POVRAY, Dave had already moved on
to other interests. I believe the release of POV-Ray v3.0 got him fired up
again. I contacted him through his old web pages (I forget the .url) and we
exchanged messages for a while. He sent me an alpha version (real, real
alpha!) of MNM to provide the POV-Ray Forum members a look at things to come
but then he apparently drifted off into other areas of interest, once more.

  If he's gotten back into MNM that'll be great. It'd be nice, also, just to
know that old acquaintences are still alive and kickin'. Dave's a great guy
and I hope he finds this server someday.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get