POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : it might be an idea : Re: it might be an idea Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: it might be an idea
From: Marjorie Graterol
Date: 30 Jun 1999 11:36:33
Message: <377a3981@news.povray.org>
Marc Schimmler <sch### [at] icauni-stuttgartde> wrote in message

> Any response?
> Is this nonsense?

No!. In fact, is an excellent trend.  I used to have webpages in both tripod
and geocities, but I retired from both due to the annoying pop-ups and
unwanted e-mails, besides a poor community services. Although I now have a
website with a .com  tail, it is not commercial and I am able to keep only
the links  I want.  Many serious organizations are able to combine
advertisement and content qithout losing a strong community sense and
service. I am sure that the people at POV would maintain the proper balance.
They have proven to be not good, but best.

Marjorie