POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Fox Network uses povray??? : Fox Network uses povray??? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Fox Network uses povray???
From: Steven Durham
Date: 30 Jun 1999 10:19:14
Message: <377a2762@news.povray.org>
Hi

On the Fox Family Channel cable network, there is a show called "Show me the
funny". They use a short animation of a football, a basketball, a baseball,
and a soccer ball being shredded in a kitchen blender to introduce humorous
sports film clips. It looks to me very much like this was done with POVray
and the object exploder include file. Does anyone know if it was?

Steven