POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity test 2 : Re: Radiosity test 2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity test 2
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Jul 1999 09:28:36
Message: <377E0FED.26495B43@aol.com>
Very convincing argument for using radiosity, the "3D" look is brought
out so well and done well too as Alan K. has said. In fact I wouldn't
have realized just how bland a non-radiosity image was if not for this.

Your Image 2.2 seemed to be lost from the web page so you might want to
check on that.

Alan Kong wrote:

> On 2 Jul 1999 01:12:28 -0400, Nieminen Mika <war### [at] cctutfi> wrote:
>
> >  This time I tested the effects of the recursion level. Comments are
> >welcome.
>
>   Very nice radiosity test images, Warp. Looks great! Well thought out,
> showing the effects of radiosity on objects in shadowed areas of the scene,
> too.
>
> --
> Alan
> http://www.povray.org - Home of the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer
> news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get
> together to exchange ideas, information, and experiences with others

 omniVERSE: beyond the universe