POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SIGGRAPH: who's going? : Re: SIGGRAPH: who's going? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SIGGRAPH: who's going?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Jul 1999 09:19:23
Message: <377E0DBF.14B298BE@aol.com>
Mental, digital, paper notes: remember to pay a couple months in advance
for next year. Those exhibits better be good, but then it all goes to a
good cause. That 25$ is about the price of a amusement park admission
nearby here so I'm going to expect plenty of rides.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe