POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Looking for a pre-compiled lparser for Linux? : Looking for a pre-compiled lparser for Linux? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for a pre-compiled lparser for Linux?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 1 Jul 1999 00:07:50
Message: <377C3AE5.F1222641@sitc.net>
I know that the man behind lparser released the C source to it, but it
won't appear to compile without work in the code (which I don't know how
to do yet). So, I was wondering if anyone was able to port it to linux,
and knew where I could get it?

That's about it, thanks for the help, and happy tracing
Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk