POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : it might be an idea : Re: it might be an idea Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: it might be an idea
From: TonyB
Date: 1 Jul 1999 16:04:49
Message: <377BBBEF.3F9C93A5@panama.phoenix.net>
I wasn't aware of Xoom having those things in the agreement. Man... but wait, when
I signed it several months ago, I agreed to that contract, and not the current
one, right?

BTW, in Panama, the legal age for working is 14. A friend of mine at school sells
computer parts, and another records CDs for several national artists. I was
offered a full-time job as a tour-guide, but had to decline because of school, and
because the place I would tour people at is on an island (Barro Colorado), and I
get seasick.

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB