POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : city creating software : Re: city creating software 2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city creating software 2
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 1 Jul 1999 02:46:49
Message: <377B0EE0.7D92E08E@giwersworld.org>
I know it is presumptuous of me to say but Mr. Colfax appears to
create things for those who can not do for themselves, perhaps
just showing off.

	Taking the city for example, that would have made a great city
around 1920 or even 1940 maybe in some places but it still misses
the surrounding farmlands. And for today it certainly misses the
suburbs. If I wanted an Oakie city under a bubble in space I
would use it or the other. But as is, no. It is not realistic in
the least today.

--
<blink>-------please--don't-----------------</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artii/