POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Midnight Modeler 4 : Re: Midnight Modeler 4 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Midnight Modeler 4
From: Ken
Date: 30 Jun 1999 14:46:37
Message: <377A65CB.D3E09363@pacbell.net>
Finis Bryan Miller wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to find Midnight Modeler 4.
>
> After days of searching I found vs. 2.1 at ftp.cdrom.com.
>
> Several people claim to use vs. 4 and have links to places to
> download it. For instance, http://www.mech.ed.ac.uk/~dom/3d/
> describes the software and provides a link.
>
> I have seen many different  links...none work. (404, not responding,
> program is not there, etc.)
>
> Does anyone in this group use MNM vs. 4?
>
> Can anyone tell me where I can download it?
>
> (Not interested in linux versions.)

The only place in the world that I know of where you can download it
is at:  http://138.232.16.77/pub/modelers/win95/midnite/

It took me several months to track down that link by the way.

Be forewarned that it is a beta version and as such is not fully functional.
The author abandoned development of the program for unknown reasons and
has completely dissapeared without a trace.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net