POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV World Map update : Re: PoV World Map update Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV World Map update
From: Martin Crisp
Date: 29 Jun 1999 20:54:32
Message: <37796ac8@news.povray.org>
>Uh, say Mark, I think you are letting on about how you like the
Southern Hemisphere
>here; so much so that you sent in a latitude of 142 degrees and 40
minutes. That would
>have put you back up north to -38 degrees instead of this 42 however ;)

Doh, thanks Barry, erm Bob. (Sorry, but a typo is better than Mark vs
Martin :-))

Maybe this is why I keep getting angles of rotation fouled up...

>I took the liberty of removing the 1 already, so you are set up to be
rendered as should
>be. Much later today (6/26) that is.

Thanks for correcting my abject stupidity.

Have Fun
Martin
--
<Spa### [at] tesseractcomau> is a valid address
If you prefer mnemonic addresses you can use:

My opinions should not be taken as indicative of Tourism Tasmania's
opinions