POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A bit OT: Can vision change over a day? : Re: A bit OT: Can vision change over a day? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bit OT: Can vision change over a day?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 29 Jun 1999 13:13:49
Message: <3778fecd@news.povray.org>
Yes, this is true of all people to different extents.  Generally people's
eyesight is worse in the morning than in the afternoon (well... if you wake
up in the morning that is... I have been waking up in the afternoon and
going to sleep in the morning lately...).

I notice this quite a lot with my vision, it takes at least an half an hour
to an hour depending on how tired I am before my vision is up to scratch
again.

Simon, this is probably a combination of your eyesight in the morning and
also if you have just turned your monitor on (and it's a CRT) it may take a
few minutes (5-10) to really be at optimal color variance levels.  This is
especially true in cold seasons.

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind