POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : DTA_Win GUI Interface : Re: DTA_Win GUI Interface Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:49:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DTA_Win GUI Interface
From: Bob
Date: 27 Jun 1999 18:40:48
Message: <3776A866.DBB30E69@aol.com>
Hmm, if this is the same archive from Dearmads pages I've downloaded it before and
tried
it out. It's still a DOS box program from what I can tell though it needs to be run in
Windows. Then it simply closes the DOS window without ever being able to enter any
commands so I have never used it. The F32.exe will run correctly however to play any
Fli
or Flt files.