POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Problem in Linux binaries? : Re: Problem in Linux binaries? Server Time
8 Jun 2024 05:07:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem in Linux binaries?
From: Alan Kong
Date: 27 Jun 1999 15:54:12
Message: <37768081.194703900@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 10:18:11 -0500, Shannon Spurling <sha### [at] morenet>
wrote:

>Also, I don't check the news
>groups often, so if you could cc me with any answers.

  Hi, Shannon. Please see my earlier post from 25-Jun-1999, with the subject
line, "Posting of bug reports". That message specifies guidelines for proper
bug reporting in this group.

  We ask that you bring the topic up for discussion in povray.general or
povray.unix for verification of a bug.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get