POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! : Re: ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: POV-Survey Statistics!!!
From: Steve
Date: 27 Jun 1999 11:21:01
Message: <37763F2B.1B11F906@ndirect.co.uk>
Loads of girls use paint packages and produce artistic looking
web sites but for some reason don't seem to be interested in
raytracing.

A gril where I worked about a year ago was a really good artist,
she used printers, scanners, paintpackages and produced some
stunning work, but when I told her about ray tracing she wasn't
interested.

Ken started a similar thread to this quite some time ago  about
the same time as the "Where are you thread?".

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk