POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Someday... : Re: Someday... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Someday...
From: Steve
Date: 27 Jun 1999 07:40:17
Message: <377607A7.26858FEB@ndirect.co.uk>
Organisation of the event would take some time, and would best
achieved by someone organising in their home town. So it's got to
be central and in the home town of one of the hard core POVers.

Europe would have some other considerations, centrally placed and
POV population wise Germany would be the best choice, but Germany
is very expensive, and we have language/border barriers it might
not be too easy for some of our friends from eastern countries to
get into say Holland or Germany.

Just a few thoughts.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk