POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any quake players out there ? : Re: Any quake players out there ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any quake players out there ?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 26 Jun 1999 10:37:11
Message: <3774e597@news.povray.org>
>Any quake players out there ?

What kind of a question is that???!!!  ;-)

I'm currently downloading Q3Test... (for the second time... the first time
it seems that my download program doesn't know how to do server side CRC...)

GO QUAKE!!!

As a matter of interest (for those of you who are sick of me already, just
don't read past this point), as part of the launch party for a new website,
I am organising a Quake 3 Arena Challenge night.  The Deathmatches and CTF
games will be played on 6 m projected screens and accompanied by music by
The Prodigy  :)

It will be a fun night for all :)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind