POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV World Map update : Re: PoV World Map update Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:27:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV World Map update
From: Bob
Date: 26 Jun 1999 04:13:29
Message: <37748BA2.6596B904@aol.com>
Thank you Ken T., it does make much sense not to begin listing people and places even
here I believe and you spoke for me well.
I know who the "Aussie" is in Perth. Only problem is I found there to be a
impersonator
there as well. Namely the same person apparently. I had a integer number set of
coordinates along with a decimal precision set. No more ghosting in the next update.
Thanks to you Lance B. another error discovered. Gosh, I am beginning to wonder how
many
mistakes are present now. Not to worry though, I have reason to believe there is about
99.9% accuracy for now, plus or minus 1%  ;)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe