POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV World Map update : Re: PoV World Map update Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV World Map update
From: Bob
Date: 26 Jun 1999 03:01:07
Message: <37747AAB.D85C0F7A@aol.com>
Hi Tony B. Are you implying my great world map is askew or some such thing? Heh-heh.
Panama is a rather thin bit of land afterall and you're marker might be more in the
Gulf
of Mexico than on dry land. Not sure. But if you are talking about the marker closest
yours to the north, well, that's Florida and somehow I doubt that person could be
lonely
at all there in such a densely populated state ;)
Oh, I get it. You're saying "above" as in over the Panama area of the map. Or YOU in
other words. Yeah, bet you are lonely, huh...? Just kidding!

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe