POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV World Map update : Re: PoV World Map update Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV World Map update
From: Bob
Date: 26 Jun 1999 02:54:23
Message: <37747917.C76BF50A@aol.com>
I lived in Seattle area 15 years from 1970 to 1985 (my growing pain years), and all I
have to say is: Yuck! Sorry. I did like it in it's own way though, many fun and fond
memories. But sheesh, that drizzly grey sky stuff is terrible. I like the slightly
more
dynamic weather of my birthplace, Alabama, much better. Warmer with shorter winters,
and
not too drastically dynamic a clime at that.
Oh yeah, Renton eh? How about that Renton Loop? Had to cruise that as a teenager a
time
or three. My brother works at Boeing in Renton btw.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe