POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV World Map update : Re: PoV World Map update Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV World Map update
From: Bob
Date: 26 Jun 1999 02:46:16
Message: <3774772F.78A9F9FC@aol.com>
Uh, say Mark, I think you are letting on about how you like the Southern Hemisphere
here; so much so that you sent in a latitude of 142 degrees and 40 minutes. That would
have put you back up north to -38 degrees instead of this 42 however ;)
I took the liberty of removing the 1 already, so you are set up to be rendered as
should
be. Much later today (6/26) that is.
6 new names added as of now, thanks all, and keep them coming.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe