POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : please do not laugh! (i have a question) : please do not laugh! (i have a question) Server Time
2 May 2024 06:05:15 EDT (-0400)
  please do not laugh! (i have a question)
From: Ajay
Date: 25 Jun 1999 16:25:29
Message: <3773F369.118519B4@vpharm.com>
Hi Folks,

    i came across POV-RAY today and have downloaded it, i have no real
idea what it is ... looks nice though.

    Here is what i was thinking. I have a regular 2D image (say jpg) of
a person. Can i make it 3D? If this is possible, can someone show me an
example (and code if available)? ( i do not care what the 3D image looks
like, at this point, it can be any 3D rendering of a photograph in jpg
format).

    Please email me. If there is sufficient interest, i will summarize.

    Thank you.

    ---ajay
    aja### [at] vpharmcom