POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help Creating 3D logo : Re: Help Creating 3D logo Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help Creating 3D logo
From: Mike
Date: 25 Jun 1999 06:26:59
Message: <37735975.20E96B1A@nacstock.ac.uk>
I actually have the original image as a vector based CorelXara image which can
be converted to CorelDraw easily enough. Can I use this in a 3D modelling
program and 'extrude' it somehow? That way I can avoid using bitmaps and
height fields etc. When I use a very high quality bitmap the file takes ages
to parse. This is a pain for animation type stuff because it happens for every
frame.

Cheers

Mike