POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Is anyone interested in blobmaster? : Re: Is anyone interested in blobmaster? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:57:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is anyone interested in blobmaster?
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 25 Jun 1999 03:37:31
Message: <377331bb@news.povray.org>
I'd love to have a Win 98 and/or a Moray plug-in version of blobmaster.

To be honest, I've tried the current version a few weeks ago and did not
find Blobmaster very easy to use so I decided to wait for further
development.
A soon as you pre-release an alpha of the Win98 version, I'll be very glad
to test it and will make a comprehensive (?)  report for you.

Philippe

>As the program stands, with minor enhancements, Blobmaster  does what  I,
>the author,  need it to do. Due to a lack of response, which , to me, means
>a lack of interest, development of Blobmaster  is in hiatus until further
>notice, i.e.. until I need more from the program. If you need more from the
>program PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I appreciate the responses I have received,
they
>just haven't been enough to convince me that enough people want Blobmaster
>enough to make it worth my while to continue serious development. Time is
>definitely a concern as my time is becoming more and more constrained by
>work and family concerns. But  if enough of you care enough I'll lose sleep
>to make Blobmaster the best possible program it can be. As I write there is
>a Windows 98 version in pre-alpha and  the beginnings of a Moray plugin .
So