POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : walking tutorials.. : Re: walking tutorials.. Server Time
4 May 2024 01:06:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: walking tutorials..
From: TigerHawk
Date: 24 Jun 1999 00:14:58
Message: <377301A4.EA08E1C9@sitc.net>
Actually, it's Tim SoderSTROM, but that's okay. I must agree to what you
have said here. I checked out some of the links, though not many. It, more
or less, explained the concepts behind it. They would work, except that I
don't have a strong enough backing in Pov-math (where to use it and how).
I'm still trying to figure out curves without using the translate first
then rotate ploy :) hehe

In any case, I agree, and if you happen to find any, please notify
me! (It'll do the same, of course)
Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk