POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Intersection of rgbf-lathe with anything else -> : Re: correction: problem is simpler (but still there) Server Time
8 Jun 2024 10:02:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: correction: problem is simpler (but still there)
From: Ken
Date: 24 Jun 1999 15:48:10
Message: <37728939.B4D61AE@pacbell.net>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:43:38 +0200, Stefan Hahn wrote:
> >I was wrong in describing the problem in the previous posting:
> >a rgbf-lathe has black measles on its own
>
> Well, that answers my remaining question, then.  Move your cosmetic
> plane and the problem should go away.

  Which is an elementary mistake many users make until they fully
understand the ins and outs of the program. I recommend discussing
these problems you are having in a different group before submitting
them as official bug reports. This will give you the benifit of finding
a possible solution or at least a confirmation by someone else prior
to reporting it here.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net