POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : lightsabre : Re: lightsabre - Comments Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:29:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: lightsabre - Comments
From: barj
Date: 23 Jun 1999 04:07:04
Message: <37709559.7660FBB8@rocketmail.com>
Hi there.  I'm rendering your scene right now.

Now, I'm not much of a povray /moray person. I've just started.

However, I have done a few renders of lightsabers last year on 3d studio MAX.
If you wan't. I can send you some rendered pics to give you some ideas of what they
look like.

You can email me at:

bar### [at] rocketmailcom

Thanks.
Ya, I'd actually lost the bricks and stuff for now.  The first renders of a lightsaber
have best
effect in the dark.  Once you have the dark renders mastered (no background), then go
for objects in
the back.

barj
bar### [at] rocketmailcom

Scott McDonald wrote:

> ok, heres my lightsabre mdl, the media isn't really right, i'm still
> having huge difficulties with understanding it -- anyone who can tweak
> it more have at it.

>                       Name: light_sabre.mdl
>    light_sabre.mdl    Type: MorayW Document
(application/x-unknown-content-type-MorayWin.Document)