POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: Kens Newest Links : Re: Announcement: Kens Newest Links Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announcement: Kens Newest Links
From: Ron Parker
Date: 19 Jun 1999 12:45:34
Message: <376cc846.119464762@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:24:43 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>  How does it appear to you when you view the message. Do some of you
>have to download the file to see it, are they active links when you
>view them, what other problems or observations do you have concening
>me sharing my collection with you in this manner.

Agent: it shows up as a netscape icon which I have to launch to see.
slrn: it shows up as pure HTML code, which I have to save to disk and
      manually launch netscape to see.

Keep in mind that a lot of our Unix friends are likely to be using
rn, trn, slrn or the like to read news, so the fact that I use slrn
is not as odd as it may seem.