POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A Letter to Artists : Re: A Letter to Artists Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Letter to Artists
From: Lance Birch
Date: 18 Jun 1999 22:13:26
Message: <376afcc6@news.povray.org>
OK, I think we are all getting the picture here...

No need to dispute this thing nonsensically!  Although everyone's made great
points and shown how wide the field of art really is (and thus how wide our
imagination and creativity is).

Thanks for sharing with us TonyB, I'm sure everyone got something
interesting and thought-provoking from it :)  I know I did.

So, with that said, everyone has their own opinion and their own unique form
of art.  I appreciate all art, so please keep the raytraced works coming!
:)

And a big thankyou to the POV-Team for creating a wonderful tool for us to
use in that venture of self-discovery!

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind