POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: Kens Newest Links : Re: Announcement: Kens Newest Links Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announcement: Kens Newest Links
From: Dan
Date: 22 Jun 1999 13:43:58
Message: <376FCB9A.4010189D@earthlink.net>
Ken wrote:

> Ron Parker wrote:
>
> > Agent: it shows up as a netscape icon which I have to launch to see.
>
> Once in netscape I presume it if fully functional ?

Indeed it is.  I chose to save and use it in a slightly different way,
however.  I saved it as a page which I access when I open Composer.
That way, I can add my own comments to the links.  The links work as
they're designed when I preview the page.

I don't know if anyone else has said this yet, but *thank you* for
taking the time to share your bookmarks.  I've used them a lot, and they
sure save time and effort.

Dan